LET’S DRINK, DINE, AND DONATE!
Looking to raise money for your non-profit or community organization?
Antica Trattoria loves to support our local communities. That’s why we offer this unique program to help you raise money while sharing a meal with your family and friends because we know nothing brings people together like hot, fresh, delicious food.
Your school or non-profit group can hold a fundraiser at our restaurant on a designated night and 20% of your event’s total pre-tax sales will be donated to your organization.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Contact Antica Trattoria restaurant support office to request a date for your event. Events are to be held Monday through Thursday between 5pm and 8pm (other times may be available upon request or availability).
- Complete the form above and Antica will get back to you ASAP to confirm your event.
- Antica Trattoria will create a Fundraising Night flyer for you to distribute. This will be sent via email.
- Get the word out! Hand out flyers or e-mail them to all of your community supporters: family, friends, teachers, etc. The more people you get to come to your Fundraising Night the more money you will raise for your organization! Post on social media and talk it up!
- Within 4 to 6 weeks you will receive a check for 20% of the flyers redeemed.
WHAT GROUPS CAN PARTICIPATE?
All non-profits groups such as schools, sports teams, and charities approved by the IRS may apply. Other organization without non-profits status may apply as well, by simply filling out a W-9 tax form.
WHAT ARE THE RULES?
At Antica we would like to keep your event as simple and successful as possible, by providing you great service and funds for your organization. Therefore we ask that the following rules be followed:
- Please do not pass out flyers inside the restaurant, parking lot, or immediate surrounding areas.
- Coupons or Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with the fundraising event.
- One flyer per transaction.
HOW CAN WE MAKE OUR EVENT A SUCCESS?
Thanks for choosing Antica Trattoria as the site for your next fundraiser, now let’s make your Fundraising Night a success! Here are some ideas for you to follow:
- Print your flyers on bright visible paper.
- Get the flyers out at least two weeks before your event so your supporters can plan ahead and make sure people know about the event.
- Discuss the event and give out flyers at any meetings.
- Post a flyer or sign in a key area where supporters of your group will see it.
- Post info. on the event to your social media pages and encourage members to share.
- Have key members of your group present at the event.
- Email flyers to your supporters.
- The more you promote your Fundraising Night the greater the success. Make it fun! This is a great chance for you and your supporters to get together and enjoy some great Italian Food and support your cause.